Unfortunately, the RMA portal is currently unavailable due to a malfunction. We are working with our partners to put it back online.
Please contact us by email or phone if you have any questions regarding RMA.
Click here for our contact details:
The MDX series, integrated servo motors are used to create decentralized motion control solutions in very compact units. They consist of a servo motor, feedback sensor and drive/controller system. They are controlled via a communication bus, or I/O interface (Q Program). The integrated servo motor is designed with a compact synchronous servo motor, thus providing multiple possibilities for users in a wide variety of applications. The new series of cost-effective, integrated servo motors provides greater design modularity and simplicity for applications in the areas of:
– Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV’s)
– Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR’s)
– Packaging Machinery
– Specialty Machines
MDX Integrated Servo Motors reduce the number of system components, eliminate bulky motor cables, free valuable space, simplify the bill of materials, enable faster design cycles, and save money over conventional servo motors and drive systems.
– IP20 and IP65 protection
– Compact design
– CANbus (CiA 301 & CiA 402), RS-485, Modbus interface
– Local programming also possible (stand alone)
– High position accuracy and excellent control characteristics
– Basic mode such as position, velocity and torque mode are easy to parameterization
– PC-software easy to use for parameterization
– Planetary gearboxes available