These drives are used to convert a rotation movement to a linear motion. This type of linear actuator is available in various versions.
Thomson invented anti-friction linear technology more than 60 years ago and is still the market leader. In addition to a wide range of standard ball-wrap and trapezoidal spindles, a custom solution for virtually any application is possible.
The Thomson Linear package offers Eltrex Motion bullet and trapezoidal spindles with the following characteristics:
- Rolled or cut versions
- Stainless versions
- Metric or inch size linings
- Processed journals according to drawing
- Standard nuts Conform DIN 69051
- Measurement-if desired on location-is possible
- Short delivery times possible