Brushless Motors have a longer life span than DC brush motors. Brushless Motors convert electrical energy into motion through the commuting of the supply voltage, which puts the rotor in motion. Due to the lack of wear-sensitive brushes, these motors have a longer life span than the brushes, but need a more complex controller at the same time.
Naturally, Eltrex Motion also has a complete package of controllers, amplifiers and complete feedback systems. These types of systems can easily use the back EMF of the engine, but with increasing complexity, Hall effect sensors and additional encoders are used earlier, which creates a servo system.
Eltrex Motion has a wide range of brushless DC and AC motors, which can be set up as desired, depending on the application and the associated motion profile. The choice of DC or AC is usually based on the available voedingspanning and the desired mode of control. It is often chosen for a six-step trapeze or sinus control, where the latter is often used to obtain a slow but stable running engine. For larger capacities, BLAC motor is often chosen with a voltage of 110VAC or more, so that no voltage drop is used on the cabling.
- High Power – size ratio
- Great efficiency
- High quality magnets eg. NdFeB
- High Maximum energy
- Interior and exterior very rust resistant
- High resistance to demagnetisering
- Planetary gearboxes with various specifications, backlash, stiffness, etc.
- Worm/Wheel Delay cabinets
- Cone/cone Gearboxes
- Optical and magnetic incremental feedback systems
- Absolute Feedback Systems (SSI, EnDat, Absolute A, Biss, et cetera)
- High-quality brakes
- Various DC and AC voltages
- Various guards and IP classes
- Medical devices
- Pick and place Machines
- Packaging Machines
- High-quality machine construction
Special axles and cables or connectors are available on the basis of customer specifications.