The Thomson Glide Screw™ is a breakthrough in linear motion technology that combines the best features of a linear bearing and a spindle. The Patent pending glide screw delivers high performance, quick installation and less complexity in a small package.
Breakthrough in linear motion technology
By using the Glide Screw™ in your machine it is possible to make your machine more compact and reliable and provides a generally lower total cost of ownership for your customers. It is easy to make the transition from traditional solutions with filled standard sizes and quick availability of customized solutions with the help of a Thomson applications engineer.
- Component alignment is not critical-smooth and silent movement
- Maintenance free with Thomson Lube-4-Life lubrication block
- Faster installation
- Fewer components for a simpler BOM
- Maintenance free! No lubrication needed
- Inch series includes 3/16 “, 1/4” and 3/8 “nominal diameters
- Metric Series includes 4, 6 and 10 mm nominal diameters
- Flange and cylindrical nut available