Read more about Harsh Environments? Enter your e-mail address here and you will receive the PDF.
New H-Track Electro-Hydraulic Linear Actuators
More Power In Less Space For Your Extreme, High-Load Applications
Thomson has recently released the new Warner Linear H-Track electric actuator with self-contained hydraulic actuation to meet the demand for reliable, rugged actuators. H-Track actuators incorporate a patented fluid power design, which provides high load capability for extreme duty use, a more compact pin to pin than other actuators of the same load capability, excellent ingress protection and corrosion resistance. These actuators can be used in a variety of industrial applications, including e.g. sprayer booms, snow plow blades, patient lifts and mower deck lifts. The H-Track is completely sealed, contaminant-free and maintenance-free for the life of the actuator.
This innovative actuator provides the performance of hydraulics without the space requirements and expense of a full-size hydraulic system. The H-Track uses an external gear pump connected to a reservoir and actuator, yielding the most impact resistant Warner actuator. The H-Track pump is burnished, cleaned, flushed and vacuum filled with degassed hydraulic fluid. Units resist drifting and hold a load stationary without power during load reversals, allowing the H-Track to hold position in high wind environments, high shock-loading applications and bouncing loads.
H-Track Actuator Feature Highlights:
– Hydraulic drive delivers up to 4,800 pounds (21,350 N) of force and travel speeds near 4 in. (100 mm) per second.
– The anodized aluminum alloy housing resists corrosion and provides protection from dirt, dust, humidity and many corrosives.
– Temperature operating range of -26ºC to +65ºC (-20F to +150ºF). Standard -40ºC to +54ºC (-40ºF to +130ºF) and -18ºC to +80ºC (0ºF to +180ºF) available.
– Standard stroke lengths of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 in. (51, 102, 152, 203, 254, 305, 356, 406 mm).
– IP69K Dynamic / IP67 Static.
– Rod does not require torsional restraint.